In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally my 1st Anniversary



Well who'd a thunk it. This blog is a year old. Can you imagine such a thing. It has been a bumpy ride. I started with fake news stories, posting about three or four things at a time and then I slowed down a bit. Now this is also my 99th posting. I was hoping it could be one hundred but I guess I will just have to wait a spell. There was also a bit of a controversy this year with blogging at my school. A friend's blog got into a bit of trouble for saying somethings that weren't viewed so kindly by the students here. So I have had to be careful what I say (though I would never be offensive anyway).

I need to write more often I guess. It seems like a few people read it and they are waiting on my every word.

So what am I doing for the big day? I am going walking of course. I still am trying to keep the two hours a day going. It is a nice walk. I need to eat some bananas though or I will start cramping up. Believe it or not Kuwait has been kind of cool and cloudy. Yesterday I was caught in a bit of rain. This is the desert for goodness sakes, not the tropics. But wouldn't it be nice to be in the tropics right now.
A few friends are leaving at the end of the year, some destined for warmer, wetter climes. There are going to the land of the delicious bananas. Sorry to say that the ones here are just okay (but I do get great mango juice so I ain't complaining).
Well enough tomfoolery. I must actually go off and do a bit of work. Imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home