In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here comes the sun


Well today I saw something I haven't seen in a while: the sun. It's not that it has been too cloudy in Thailand; I've just been spending so much time here inside watching movies. Today no movies.
Actually I woke up to rain. Lots of it. I love heavy rain, particularly when I am inside. Then I had breakfast, the rain stopped, and then it started pouring again. Maybe nature was just getting rain out of its system. By the time I went to have lunch the sun was out with full force. Fortunately I have only one plan for today: to be as lazy as possible. So I am not too worried about the weather. I see a day of reading my book, getting back to my Arabic study, and then later seeing a movie that isn't at the film festival. Should be a pretty awesome day.

Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home