In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

BIFF, Day Nine

So today was the big finale for me. Today I saw movies 20 and 21 (I think; though technically I had already seen movie 21). The first film was called "Short Bus," and as my friend John said: "Let's don't talk about that movie ever again." So I will just say--I knew it would be shocking, but I was really shocked.
To end things off, I saw "Cashback" again, and I have to say, it was probably the highlight of the entire film festival. Rent it if you can. See it wherever you are (don't watch it in Kuwait at the movie theater).

Well that is it. Now I will just have to find something else to do in Thailand. Actually there are already seven or eight movies playing here that I haven't seen. What can I say, I like movies.

And as they say in Hollywood: "Cut!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home