In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

There will be pork

Okay, so I am off to Thailand in a few days, or as I like to refer to Asia: "The land of the little piggy, piggy, piggy. "

Kind of reminds me of that book by Dr. Seuss: "Oh the pork You will eat." It was called something like that.
Actually I don't think I will eat too much of it, except in the ramen and the gyoza at the Japanese restaurant. Oh yummy.

Who am I kidding? Really in Asia pork is king. Actually when I look at that little fellow in the picture I have to think back to the time I saw the movie "Babe." I was in Japan, and watched it once. Then my friend Elaine came in and we decided to watch it again. Afterwards we went out and ate something that was pork. I don't remember what, but it was something special.

So there you have it. I don't care less for the alcohol there, but I know in about 48 hours I will have a bowl of Hachiban ramen in front of my face. There will also be some lovely gyoza. And it will be so good. I will be slurping. Listen and you might just here it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home