In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Stupid Numbers

Numbers in Arabic are starting to kill me. There are so many different forms. Aargh! I just want to say "wahid" and forgetaboutit. But I guess I will have to keep plugging away. Today's lesson was intense. I did really well last week, relearning everything I already knew, but now the material is new so it is definitely getting tougher. I must go home and study.

The problem is: I can smell chicken. I must say I really like eating the chicken here. There is a great restaurant up the street called the Palestinian Restaurant. For a few bucks I can really fill up. Let me think about it for a minute. Okay, that's what I will do.

So let me eat and then crack open the books. But of course, I might want to wash off (or at least lick off) my fingers first.


Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home