In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jojo the Blind Dog


Last night I had a dream about a blind dog named Jojo. It goes something like this.


I was walking in the countryside, near where I used to live in Blue Springs, between the train tracks and the building that was forever a mystery. All at once I come across a dog. His tag read Jojo and he was blind. He seemed to be a nice dog. He was very friendly and needed company. Jojo's eyes were missing. He had pink cuts where they should have been. I petted him for a while and then I went on my way.


Later that night I met a woman (two people actually). They ran an animal shelter and were looking for their blind dog Jojo. He had gotten out of his room when a cat was taken out. I immediately knew I had to go to the spot where I had seen Jojo earlier. When I arrived he wasn't there.


When I got there, I couldn't find Jojo. Then in a scene reminiscent of a CSI investigation, I discovered that someone was shipping something out of the country. This mystery person was also sending a lot of meat as well. We discovered that a Korean had caught and killed Jojo and was mailing him home to eat.


I could have helped Jojo when he was lost but I failed to. That is the story of Jojo the Blind Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home