In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Goodbye Thursday Breakfast


A four year tradition will come to an end in September. Kuwait has decided to switch their weekend to Friday and Saturday, so Thursday breakfast with friends has gone the way of the dinosaur. Of course the dinosaur's demise helped created Kuwait's economy, so hey, why am I complaining. I was actually hoping for a three day weekend, but I will just have to eat on Fridays now.


Many Islamists in Kuwait complained, since it is customary to fast on Thursdays (I buffet). Hopefully everything will be peaceful and I will still get my eggs on time.


Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home