In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

School update

Do you remember way back when when I said I hated to grade? Well I still do.

The Senior class at school has been acting up. Today they locked themselves in the gymnasium. No one was really prepared for the lack of a toilet, so they left in about an hour. Many seniors were late to the barricade.



Yesterday the seniors glued many doors shut. So their water fight for tomorrow (an AIS tradition) has been cancelled.



Last night, the senior Theater class had a performance. Quite shocking actually. The "f" bomb was dropped three times on stage. That is quite powerful language for my school. A few teachers were complaining, but I found it quite liberating.



But I am not complaining too much. I am heading to Yemen in a little over two weeks. I just found out a friend of mine is now stationed in Iraq. Poor guy. I am glad to be in Kuwait and out of the military.



Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home