In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, April 13, 2007

randumb thinks


Been trying an experiment approach in class. Trying to create thinkers. So far, very unsuccessful.

This is the geekweekend. The academic games are in town. It is strange to be surround by so many smart kids. Actually they aren't so bright. But it is nice to let them think such things.

Still have no idea what summer holds. It will be hot in Kuwait that is for sure. Spend too much of it here and I will disappear. Not such a bad idea. But I am not sure my shoes could take the heat.

Now I need to do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home