In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The World's Greatest King; Thank you very much

I have always said that the only king worth having is the King of Thailand. I like standing up in movie theaters for him when I am visiting Thailand. As for the rest of the lot of royals, they can sod off and be beheaded for all I care. But the King of Thailand: he's okay.

He also brings rain. Don't laugh. When you watch the video for the King's Anthem at the movie theater, it shows raindrops falling. They are brought by the King. If you need further proof look no further, because the BBC has provided me with the necessary evidence. Check out this link for the complete story of how the King is helping the people of Tanzania: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6368371.stm
He also met Elvis, which is worth a thousand words. I won't bore you with that 1000 word essay though. It would be too much for me really.
Speaking of bored: I am bored.
Well have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home