In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Guess who I want to win?

I know it is really early and I know that I have no idea what this man really stands for, but hey don't gut feelings count for something? So maybe it is too early to pick a candidate, but I have chosen.

Now for the hard part: the inevitable disappointment that Democrats give me after they pick someone else. Remember Gary Hart and Paul Tsongas? Well I do. They will forever disappoint me. Remember when it looked like Bill Bradley or John Edwards had a chance? Remember before I started cynically voting for the GOP? Oh, the good old days before the grand old party. Well I am picking a Democratic horse this time. So please let me enjoy these good times, before it all crashes down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home