In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

100th Posting: What in the heck am I doing with my life?


I talk a lot. Sometimes make big plans. Well I don't know what I am doing this summer. I was thinking of doing a film course, but the costs are really adding up. So now I am not sure what I am doing, besides making plane reservations. I am booked to Paris, via London and to Bangkok as well (to take care of another plan). Fortunately, I have about four months (actually three months, 30 days, 21 hours and 20 minutes, but who's counting) until the summer break. Those of you who don't have summer vacation will have absolutely no empathy for me I am sure.


In other news: this is my 100th blog. It has taken over a year to get here. What a long strange trip it has been. If you count them all you probably won't find 100 since I had to remove a few to be political correct and also to make sure I wasn't fired.


Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home