In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, February 16, 2007

What Would Calvin Coolidge Do? Perhaps, a Nap


Oh the joys of the weekend. I have been having such a great one. I went for a long walk on Wednesday, stayed at home most of yesterday and read, and today I went to breakfast with some friends. One friend couldn't make it since I think he is try to shtup some Arab lady, which is okay. We do expect him to start spouting Quran surah pretty soon though. Anything to get some loving.


Pretty much I have a great day planned. Went shopping already. Now all I need to do is go home, read a while and then I am really thinking of napping. Calvin Coolidge used to sleep 16 hours a day. That is why he is generally considered America's greatest president. Bush needs to sleep more, decide less.
Then tomorrow we start teaching again. We only have a week to go and then it will be time for a five day break, followed by four weeks of teaching, and then spring break, followed by about seven weeks of teaching and then an 11 week summer vacation. (Not that I am counting.)
Well have a great day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home