In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Reasons why Kuwait is awesome: Reason Number One


I had to go to the airport last night to pick up some students from Oman. We are having an academic tournament this weekend (the Annual Half-week for Geeks). Their plane was late. So we go them and as we were driving to school, one kid got really excited because he saw the Donut King as we were turning the corner. I told him we also had Krispie Creme and Dunkin' Donuts and I thought he was going to die. I guess Oman just doesn't have any, which is what they confirmed.


Everyone always complains about Kuwait and wants to go to interesting countries like Oman; but as for me I am staying for the Donuts. Yummy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just need a Timmy's now - only the Canadians will know exactly what I'm talking about. :) Go donuts!!!

My parents brought me a 1/2 dozen Tim Horton's donuts in Cairo all the way from the Toronto airport. I scarfed them all within the day.

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home