In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Rhymes with heinous

I usually don't bother with such things, but Ann Coulter is just one stupid person. I found what she said about John Edwards completely pointless, inappropriate and utterly incomprehensible. I am glad to see that all sides have been attack her. However, she has a habit of expressing her ignorance on a daily basis. Look what she said 2 days after 9/11 (and on my birthday to boot). What a horrible person she is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance but I don't know who Ann Coulter is... guess that doesn't really matter... I hope with time she's come to regret ever letting those words slip out of her mouth.

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home