In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Forest for the trees

I have been a little blue lately, which is understandable. But I have come up with the best solution: turn off the phone. It has been such a great weekend that way. One more day, until I have to teach again, but then again it is only a two day week, plus I have to come to school on Thursday as well for professional development.

Met two teachers today for lunch, accidentally. They were wives of colleagues. I told them what a scandal it would cause if anyone saw us together (don't worry ladies, I know you are already taken). It was a nice conversation, until one of them started smoking. I mentioned how smoking kills capillaries and ages you quickly. Then I told them about boots and white tennis shoes (men being boots, and women being white tennis shoes). They weren't too pleased, but they thought I was kidding.

Now I am at school, putting music on my computer. It is great fun. I can put it on random play and play all day (actually over three days now).

Well that is all for me. Had a great lunch. Time for a light dinner. I am thinking my amazing chicken soup with bread. Yummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home