In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

88 to 77



I am having troubles with my summer plans. I know the non-teaching population who reads this blog are not interested in hearing of my troubles, since they will be working all summer, but I am sure a few teachers will understand my concerns. What to do?


Original I thought about doing a course in Paris, but the costs just kept going up and up; so I scrapped that plan for next year at the earliest. Then I thought travelling could be fun. I will have 11 weeks and the idea of travelling for 77 days sounds kind of intriguing. Then the idea of another course came up. Go to Yemen and study Arabic. So now I am perplexed. Where is Maimonides when I need him most?


So there you have it: studying in Yemen in the mountain air of Sanaa? or travelling from Bangkok all the way down to Indonesia to see volcanoes? Oh, the choices I must make. I guess I could try to combine the two, since I can get a transit ticket to Yemen, but I will have to wait until after spring break to decide.


Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home