In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tick Tock Summer's coming


Today I went to get passport photos. I need to get a new one. Mine expires in September but a lot of countries won't let you visit if you have less than three months. So I must prepare. I still don't know what I am doing this summer. Heard that might be some training in Greece for Philosophy, but I am still waiting to hear if it is for certain. I have two tickets reserved: one to Thailand and one to Yemen. Couldn't be more different plans for the summer. I have been thinking about a course in Arabic or just travelling from Bangkok to Bali and beyond overland. That could be fun. I have enough time that is for sure. I will definitely try to send pictures from wherever I end up; especially now that I have the digital camera.
It's hard to believe it has almost been ten years since I lost my last passport in Taiwan. By the way, don't lose your passport in Taiwan. Big mistake. Takes a lot of money and energy to get a new one. Fortunately I had Sam and Jackie to help me out, or I would have been in a lot of hurt. Of course I might just ended up staying in Taiwan and never returning to that horrible job I had in Korea. But I shan't complain since that job helped me get where I am today. Or maybe I should complain.

Well tick tock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home