In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Waiting for tomorrow

Okay, so my inner geek has emerged (maybe that is my power). Tomorrow is the final episode of "Heroes" for this season. I have been enjoying it here in Kuwait on cable and then on the internet. Here we are building for some season finale.

What do I think will happen? I think Sylar will try to kill Peter and then Nathan will save Peter by flying off with Sylar. Sylar will then be killed somehow by Nathan. But Nathan will die. He won't be the villain that Linderman wanted him to be.

Of course I could be wrong. I have seen a few minutes of the episode and a few still pictures. One of Hiro being chased by some Japanese samurai is really interesting.

Okay, so I am a geek. Cannot wait to see how it ends tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home