In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Year of the Golden Pig Reading 13: "Open Wide"

As most of you know (that you being singular; you know who you are), I really enjoy the world of film. So it should be no surprise that I have been reading another book on Hollywood. This one, "Open Wide," looked at the way movies are made in Tinseltown. It focuses on three movies, all which came out on the July 4th, 2003 weekend. The movies weren't really the important part of the story, just on how they were financed, distributed, marketed, etc. It was a fast read, but I learned a lot about the ins and outs of movie-making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home