In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What an august occasion

If you are a teacher then you know the most frightening word in the English language. All of you non-teachers are pondering what that word is. Well, you don't have to go back to graduate school to find out, because the scariest word in English is "August." That's right, "August." Why would that be so scary you ask. Well that is when we start going back to school. Some in the early part of it and some in the latter. I am in the latter category, thank you very much; so I have some time left before I want to blow out my brains.

Well maybe I used to think that way. Not anymore. I don't know what happened. I am just looking forward to teaching this year. Have I gone crazy? Have I finally went coo coo? I really don't know. Last year all of the positivity started flowing and I have just tried not to look back. Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to getting back to Kuwait's hot weather and getting back into the classroom.

But I still have about a month yet to ponder the mysteries of the universe, study a bit of Arabic, watch some movies. I might even get a few apples ready to polish.

Well have a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home