In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the winner is...


I don't know. Somehow I managed to miss all of the good movies this year. That is one of the great advantages to living in a country where content of films is banned and no one wants to go to the good movies anyway since they will have sex and kissing and that will be cut out.
I did see a lot of movies this year though. I still think Ratatouille was one of the best ones of the year and maybe should have been nominated for best pictures. It should win the best animated feature but who cares. That is a crappy category. I don't like it when they pigeonhole good films.
I have been watching a tv show called "Action" which is about life of the Hollywood producer. They really are horrible people. It is just a movie at the end of the day. They get worked up for so little. That is one reason I can not see for getting into film. That and lack of talent.
Well happy Oscar. I don't know who is going to win but I will get up early and watch anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home