In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's starting to look a lot like McCain!

I think I might be voting for John McCain in the fall. I was hoping that Obama would come on strong but it looks like he is starting to fade. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if my life depended on it, but I could happily vote for McCain. He has some good ideas, shows strength and has a good sense of humor. His only drawback is his age. I think he will win the GOP nomination and pick Huckabee as his running mate. Well that is my prediction for today, anyway. I think even a few of my Democratic friends might support him over Hillary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hearing Ann Coulter (aka old horse face) say she would vote for Hillary over McCain makes me want to vote for him even more, if I were able to vote in an American election that is.

4:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home