In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crunch Time in Iowa

Well here we go: another chance for me to be politically disappointed. Every four years something happens that just makes me mad. Usually a candidate who I like seems like they are going to have a chance and then the establishment candidate wins. This year I think Barak Obama would be a good choice. He has fresh ideas and this means I will like him and he won't win.

I would like to see him win and Edwards to come in second (actually I would really like Joe Biden to come in second, but that would take a miracle). But I am sure Hillary will somehow pull out the win and then go on to secure the nomination. And yet another election cycle will go by and I will end up voting for the Republicans.


Well here is to Barak Obama! You can do it, man. (And by do it I mean you can lose and disappoint me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home