In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Summer already

Can you believe this? I am already writting about summer! To be honest, I cannot actually get on a plane and leave Kuwait until the 11th of June, but first semester of school is over, so the mind cannot help but flutter around thinking about the warmth and glow that all teachers get, not from the summer weather, but from the absence of kids in the classroom. (I am sure auto workers feel the same thing we the are unemployed.)

So what does summer hold for me this year? You know the usual suspects. Should I go to school? Should I take a course? Should I stay in Kuwait (please)? Should I go home? Should I just travel? Too many thoughts. I guess these thoughts will all flutter away next week with the whippersnappers return for round two.


Well that is just what I wanted to share with you (singular: that includes myself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home