In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A long time


Been away from the land of winking, blinking and blog for a while. A lot has happened since I left. First of all, America discovered that Barack Obama is black! Gasp. How in the heck did that happen? Now it looks like he is a sinking ship. I still hope he makes it to the nomination promised land, but I am not holding my breath.
What else has happened? Okay that is it. Nothing else has occured. Boy my life is boring.
Tonight the school is having a pageant to celebrate the birth of the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be up him). I also am about to start a four day holiday. Now that is pure sweetness.
Well I think I want to go home and relax before I continue to relax for the next four days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home