In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Summer sorted out (well sort of)


Summer is hard on teachers. I know no one else wants to hear all about my long vacation, but I feel the urge to get this out.
So my summer starts on the 10th of June. I will leave for London on the 11th, where I will stay until the 16th. Then I will fly to Atlanta, where I will stay until the 6th of July. I will then fly back to London for two weeks (I am thinking of a side trip to Scotland or Ireland) and then I will be back in Kuwait on the 21st of July. Madness you say! The temperature will be about a 130 degrees. Well I won't be here too long. I am then going to fly to Sana'a, Yemen to do another Arabic course. It will be quite pleasant there. Then it will be back to Kuwait in late August for another year at my school. Should be a good summer.
Well hope to see you on my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home