In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Going to China early


Should I? That is the question I currently have. It seems that I can arrive in Shanghai earlier if I want to. But do I want to? I would be staying at a friend's house but he isn't there. Instead I would be there with a teacher from Cambodia who is there taking care of the cats. It would be nice to actually be somewhere where I wasn't running around all of the time, so i will think about it. I don't think I would leave before the 10th of July, which would be arriving three weeks early. I will have to see.
My trip has been mostly stress free so far, but it would be nice to have a place to hang my hat. (Note to self: buy hat.) Plus Shanghai will be an amazing place to explore before I start my new job. If I get tired there I can always take side trips to Suzhou and Hangzhou.
So what do you think dear reader? Hello? Is anyone there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home