In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Year of the Ox Reading 7: "Liberal Fascism"


I must say this was a powerhouse of a book. One of the most informative that I have read in years. It completely changed the way I look at fascism and the do gooders of the Democratic Party. It shows that at heart they are striving for the same thing: the elevation of the state over the individual. The author doesn't say the FDR, Hillary and Wilson are evil Nazis but says their goals are the same, to create a situation where the government can intrude into every aspect of the private affairs of the individual.
It is also very well documented and you will surprised at some of the things the supposed good liberals of the past said. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home