In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another "Typical White Person" for McCain?


So the year is winding down. I have still way too much work to do. But I still find ways not to do it. Today I avoided it mostly, but that will come back to haunt me I am sure.
I must say I am tired. I woke up at 4:30 this morning. Wanted to go right back to sleep but instead I got up and went running. Ran for a mile. Still fat. I guess I am moving in the right direction though. Mostly I want to sleep.
Tonight, I am strangley busy. I don't know how that has happened. I am tutoring for a couple of hours after school and then I am going to have Korean food for dinner. Turns out there is a Korean restaurant in my neighborhood. Weird. I am going with another teacher. She is kind of cute, but I am not sure if I am into the whole dating scene at the moment.
Been reading a few of my friends' blogs, and I must say mine is so much more interesting. (And we know that my blog is about the most boring thing that you will ever read.) I don't know what they are going on and on about. Life has been pretty good lately. Mostly I want to take a nap.
Been reading a travel book. Travel books are so much more interesting than my travels. What am I missing on all of my trips? Maybe I should write something down.
The other news is the pastor disaster for Barack Obama and Hillary lying about her trip to Bosnia. I think she should have just impressed us with the fact that she went to Bosnia. She doesn't have to add getting shot at to the mix. We know the only woman in the Clinton administration who was getting shot at was Monica Lewinsky. I wonder if having a racist preacher is worst than lying all of the time. Only time will tell. Time seems to be running out for both Hillary and Obama. I am starting to think I will just be another "typical white person" for McCain.
Well I have been babbling enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home