In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Surely the Republicans can't win in the fall... which means the Democrats are just going to have to lose.


Well that was a mouthful. I have been watching a lot of news lately and something strange seems to be happening. McCain seems to be doing pretty good. I think it all comes down to Mitt Romney. Mitt dropped out about two months ago. He did it at a time when he had a very slight chance of winning. He said he was doing it for the good of the party. The Democrats have no one like that on their side. Hillary really can't win, barring an Obama disaster. She seems to be trying to create one. Therefore it looks like McCain might become the president after all. Which tells us once again, that the Democrats are just too damn stupid for their own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home