In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

WTF?! Diet Coke prices have gone up!


I cannot believe but inflation on a Diet Coke has hit 50%. The price of one has gone from 100 fils to 150 fils. What happened? I went to a baqala the other day and buy 125 fils. I thought the guy was ripping me off. Then I go to another baqala and the cost is 150. So what has happened?
First there is a Danish product ban and now this? How am I supposed to no longer be a big fatass, if I cannot get my Diet Coke? Soon I will be reverting to sugar-ladened drinks. How much more stretching can my skin do?
So hello Kuwait, please bring back the good old days. Or give me a raise!
Actually I cannot complain too much. Food prices have gone way up and there have been riots in Egypt because of this. I guess I can pay a little more for my Diet Coke, since I don't have to pay for rent and utilities. Still that extra 50 fils could come in handy someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home