In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Salaam Aleikum

Hello again. It has been over four years. Is there anybody out there? I am still in China, been here for since 2009, but I am getting a little excited. I might be returning to the Arabic world sometime soon. I have an interview with one of the best schools in the Middle East, Cairo American College, on Wednesday, for a Middle School position. I haven't taught Middle School in a while, but I really would love to go to CAC. I visited it a few years ago, and applied for a job there last year. Unfortunately, I didn't get that job, but this one looks interesting. That being said, I will probably miss life in Shanghai. It is pretty good here, but I am getting a little frustrated. The school is good, but after five years at the same place I need a change. I really do. Hopefully, my interview will go well. Well hope to write more on this blog in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home