In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TV Shows

I know I should be doing more and learning more but sometimes its just great watching tv. The internet speed is much faster here than in Shanghai (and now right?), and because of this I have been able to catch up on some shows. Just watching the new season of "Homeland" and also an older show called "Portlandia." I must say I have a little crush on the female lead on that show, even though I have heard she is a lesbian. Also been watching all of the superhero shows, particularly like "Flash," "Arrow," "Shield," and "Gotham." Also I don't know how this happened but I have gotten sucked back into wrestling. It's a bad habit I need to break. Now I just need to learn how to hook up my dvd player. Why is it so difficult? And this is a photo of me as Santa Claus. Don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home