In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Got it!

I am really excited. I was offered a job with Cairo American College the other night and I accepted. Now I just have to finish the year here in Shanghai. Overall this is a pretty good place, so I cannot complain. However, I know as the temperature starts to drop, I will be happier and happier with my decision. I have never really been a big fan of winter, even if the one here isn't really that cold. The apartments here seem to suck in the cold weather and I am always freezing. So that is my exciting news. I still don't know what I will be teaching, but I am okay with that. I am just happy and excited to be going to such a great school. When I visited there, there were many people who had been there for 20 years. I would love to be at a school that long. Really get to be part of the community. Well, next school year: Cairo, Egypt!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home