In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Cairo American College

Well I had my interview with Cairo American College (CAC) the other night and I think it went pretty well. I spoke to three principals and the head of school. It is a place that I have been interested in working for forever. I think it was one of the first schools I ever knew about way back when I really wanted to go to the Middle East but didn't really know much about it. I thought Cairo could be an interesting place to visit, and perhaps live. So hopefully, I will now get a chance. That being said, I am still waiting. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home