In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Well spring break is over. I would love to tell you about all of the amazing things that I did but mostly I was cat-sitting. That kept me in town. Then yesterday I discovered that I had a paper due then. So that took care of my last few days off. Tomorrow it is back to school. Only two more months to go and then summer vacation. I am super excited about it. I will be going to London, Belgrade, Tennessee and Georgia and then to Stockholm. Suppose I will spend a small fortunate but I haven't travelled all year (except for school trips), so I have managed to save more than usual. I have become quite frugal. Don't buy as many things as I used to. Just pay for my maid, my internet and the occasion Subway sandwich next door. Well have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home